Thursday, August 28, 2008

Funny Poker Sites You Should Know About

Hats off to the boys and girls at FuzionPoker.com This site is funny, and in a good way with lots of unique content with a very funny twist to it. If you haven't checked it out before it's worth a look as you are sure to find some unique content you haven't read before. Thanks to my good friend Cheryl for pointing the site out to me as it had been a while since I had been there.

If my memory serves me correctly this site originally remember this site from way back when it was looking to establish an online poker league, but that's not such an easy task as we have learned ourselves. Even with seriously nice prizes ($1000 over a 10 week period) in bonus prizes, the Kick Ass Poker League struggles to get 20 players per tournament for our modest $10 and $20 buy in events. Regardless, hats off to the team that keeps Fuzion Poker up to date and one of the funnier poker blogs I've came across in a while.

While I'm in a friendly linking mood I'll go ahead and give a shout out to one of the most entertaining poker writers you probably haven't heard about. He posts the funny, the made up, the outrageous poker news over at Melted Felt - The Other Side of Poker News... it's like The Onion except focused on poker. We'll also toss quick link out to your 5 minute poker fix called StacksBack that has every damn online poker bonus you could want and this site is packed full of poker tips for Full Tilt.

Enjoy the sites!

No comments: