Saturday, July 28, 2007
Neteller Announces Distribution Plan Details
Almost set --- meaning the repayment plan from Neteller to you U.S. citizens who've had millions tied up in the company since January. Neteller has revised the "US Member Update" on its front page, which now includes the following:
Distribution Plan Summary
Please note that at the launch of the distribution plan, the NETELLER website will be extremely busy and may respond slowly when you browse to it. Please be patient and if you cannot log in, please try again a few hours later.
* NETELLER will start the process for the distribution of US member funds by 30 July 2007.
* US members will be notified by email when the process starts.
* US members should also check this site for updates.
* NETELLER will issue an email to US members to announce when they can begin requesting funds.
* US members must sign in to their NETELLER accounts to request the release of their funds.
* US members will not be able to request funds from the NETELLER website after January 26, 2008.
* Funds will be delivered by electronic transfer to the bank account on record with NETELLER or by cheque to the member's mailing address.
* NETELLER will not charge withdrawal fees.
* As NETELLER is returning $94 million to hundreds of thousands of US customers, it will take some time for all payments to be processed.
* Please be careful of any phishing scams. Only log in to the neteller.com website to request the return of funds. Remember it must have neteller.com as the top level domain using the https security protocol - nothing else.
Posted by Haley at 12:54 PM