Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bloggery Self-Pimpage

I don't do this often, but it's been a busy week. Two items of note:

First, I've been running a long, long expose-style story over at my personal poker blog. I think it's some of my best poker work, but it's not readily sellable work in the commercial sense, especially in a time of poker-world stress. Nonetheless, my lengthy tale is of a curious legal battle peripherally connected to the World Series of Poker, much of the material has never before been published, and you're all always welcome to visit.

Second, I'll be appearing on Lou Krieger and Amy Calistri's "Hold'em Radio" webcast tomorrow evening, sometime in the 9pm ET hour. More info on the site is available here. I'm honored to be invited to appear, as Lou and Amy's webcast is one of the most entertaining poker shows on the Web. And with all the craziness in the poker world lately, I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about.

No comments: