Okay, pokershare, good job on the cheap publicity stunt, despite the fact that there's a lot of better things you could have done with that ten grand... assuming Harrah's and the WSOP accepts Mikey's entry. But let's run with it, for the sake of giggles. No top ten list, but instead a quick comparison of pros and cons, detailing why Mikey might do well, or why he won't. (Tongue wholly in cheek, of course.)
Cons (why Mikey won't be the champ chimp):
1) Can't make a legal bet because he can't say "Raise";
2) Has trouble controlling his banana at the sight of Liz Lieu, Evelyn Ng, and the other poker divas;
3) Keeps drawing time-out penalties for eating the chips and cards.
Pros (why Mikey's still a safer bet than some others):
1) Mikey will smell better than that British dude in the soccer jersey from last year's WSOP;
2) "Chimp vs. Chump" still a better marketing concept than "Bill vs. Phil";
3) Tiltability-of-opponents factor caused by having even more facial hair than Eskimo Clark.
Best of luck, Mikey. As for me, I never trust any creature who can handle cards with both hands and feet, with equal dexterity.